Saturday, May 21, 2005

I am coming to your town to promote my agenda.



Hi you know i am going all around this great country talking to people about my agenda. And I am coming to your town. But when I do i want you to have people ready for me to talk to. I do not just talk to anyone i am the president. I only talk to certain people.

So when i come to your town you better have these people ready for me to talk to them:

  • 24-year-old mother of a disabled child who works 3 jobs and wants to have her SS benefits cut 40%.
  • 64-year-old man who wants to cuts his grandchildren's benefits.
  • 26-year-old black man with family who wants to buy worthless ious with his SS tax dollers and get his benefits cut too.
  • A 18-year-old male non-faggit who wants to die for freedom in iraq.
  • a brown muslim person who dosnt mind bein torched to death for freedom.
  • A 39-year-old faggit who wants to stay single.
  • a ten year old who is tired of all the politics and wants strong one party rule for america.
  • A Walmart worker who sees how importnt it is to cut taxes on those making over 300k.
  • A Christian family who knows I am appointed by god to lead america and thinks we are winning in iraq.
  • a Spanic cathoilc small business man who wants to ban abortion and loves the death penilty.
  • a verterin who loves freedom and is not mad about iraq and his benefit cuts. black is ok here too, but not too many black people. And except for that one faggot no faggots and no democrats or libruls, and they all have to think i am the best president of all time.


So get those people together in your town and get ready for my visit. By for now

5 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Oh, stay out of my town. I don't think we can round up those people, unless you offer them money, or unless they're already in the Repub party.

8:33 AM  
Blogger merlallen said...

hey oldwhite lady how's it going?

2:37 AM  
Blogger Big Tom said...

Yeehaw, Our Prez is comin' to town.

Let's fire up the barbeque, and throw some dead chickens on it. Whip up a batch of izetea, Ethel, and get all them shade tree mechanics to stop workin' on their cars.

"It's hard to be gay in Lodgepole, Nebraska."
---Austin Lounge Lizards

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to start using a spell checker.....

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my brother was picked to go to one one these things and said that GWB "explained" how SS was backed by worthless IOUs.

We all made fun of him and now he's mad at us.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home