Monday, May 09, 2005

I had a nice visit with the president of Russia.



While I'm on my Liberatin Europe trip I stopped by Moscow and had a nice visit with the Russia president Putin, I call him Pootypoot.

And since it was all about my Democracy Project, I told him they gotta have more democracy in russia, they need more democracy.

And pootypoot smiled and looked at some guys and said something in Russian and they all laughed.

And i said Russia has to help us fight Al Kayda and saddam. And they did it again.

And I said whats the joke pootypoot and he said its a russian saying its too hard to translate.

So anyway America is a better country that his country. And mabye they are due for a liberatin Dear Leader style... like roosevelt should have done after ww2. bye for now from russia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home