Saturday, May 07, 2005

I have liberated the oppressed peoples of Europe.



You know I like being flown all around the world liberatin people and talking about freedom.

Well yesterday was a special treat because i was flown to Europe and i liberated their peoples. they flew me to latevaria and I got up on the podium and I said i am here to liberate you and give you democracy. and they said Latveria is already a democracy and i said shit that was fast.

Now there is one thing I have learned about freedom and democracy which is that when a country gets it a bunch of bombs start exploding all over the place. And i sure hope their arent too many bombs going off in lattevia. But if there are well the price of freedom is washed in the blood of innocents. And the survivers will live to thank Me for their liberation.

1 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

"shit that was fast,"
Heh! That's some funny stuff.
Oh, damme! that bit about getting democracy when a country gets a bunch of bombs exploding all over is too funny. Thanks for the laughs!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home