Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I do not condone torture.



I have been havin a real nice trip liberating the people of Europe, but I keep getting these Europe reporters asking me questions, and they arent real good reporters becauase they keep asking me about torture.

and I have already said i do not condone it so why do they keep asking.

abu grape was some bad apples who up and decided to start abusing them, we took care of that and it is no problem now.

And the prisoners at gitmo are all terrorists. my lawyer Al Gonzalez told me i have the authority to authorize anything you can think of, so I authorized my government to do whatever they feel like to keep america safe. al said you can rip out a guys fingernails and drownd him and it is not torture. So whatever, it is nice and legal.

and sometimes we send prisoners to egypt and syria and stuff but they promise that they wont be tortured. So it is OK, if they get tortured there anyway than they are liars and that is not my fault, they promised.

anyway i cant wait to get back to america where they dont ask questions so hard. bye for now

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't the 'Evil Ones' deserved to be punished???

Our 'Noble One' 'Bring Em' On' Bush' is doing a fine job...fine job!!!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I appreciate what you're doing here, but the image you used for this entry is based on my own site, and you've hotlinked it. This blog is getting sufficient activity that it's starting to become a drain on my resources--it's costing me roughly 9 MB of bandwidth per day, or more than a quarter of a gig a month. That's just getting to be too much. It seems like I'm not the only one, either--six of your other photo hotlinks are now dead.

Blogspot now allows you to upload your own photos; hotlinking is already a no-no in the blogosphere, but when you have an easy alternative, it's even more so. Please transfer this photo to your own location.

I'm hoping you'll see this message here, despite the age of the post. If I don't see the photo switched within a few days, I'll try contacting you again in the top post to get your attention. Whatever the result, I'll be removing the photo in the very near future, probably less than a week.

Good site, though. Keep it up--just stop hotlinking, please.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Much better.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home