Friday, May 13, 2005

I did not jag off a horse.



I want to clear something up right now. That thing about me jagging off a horse was a joke. I have never jagged off a horse, I don't like horses.

Now this one time when I was pledging DKE, all the brothers stood in a circle around a cracker, and they jagged off on it and I had to eat it. and when I ate it all the brothers laffed their heads off and said you have what it takes to be president of the frat. And i said how about president of the united states and they laffed even harder, one guy actually threw up laughing.

bye for now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you beat off 'Bandar Bush'???

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but Dear Leader does not read or respond to comments on his blog. It is hard enough getting him sobered up enough to make his daily post.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home