Friday, June 30, 2006

I am showing leadership on the world stage.

hi... you no i bein goin all around the world... talkin to forin leaders about freedom and stuf... an they apreshiate me tellin them my opinyins... to help them be better contries...

but it is real funny... every were i go i heare this sound... that sounds like peopl sayin fuck you...

well... i dont have to be talked to that way be cause i am a real good leader for the coalishin...

see... wen there is a deshishin to be made i dont study it real hard... i jest make up my mind real fast... and then i never ever change it... and the more peopl tell me to change it the more i dont change it.... and that is waht a real good leader does. and it proves i am real smart and i never make a mistaek.

now i no some peopl dont agree with my deshishin to invade iraq... they think freedom is real bad... and we shuld surrenner to the terrorist... well i disagree with that... and under my leader ship we are gonna win total victery... so you better start talkin real respec full to yer dear leader and stop sayin fuck you... or i will inflict you...

bye for now

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Elvis? Oh, dear Leader, please do share with us folks yer thot.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home