Saturday, May 13, 2006

I am the decider.



hi... you no i am hearin lots of peopl who are tryin to make me channge my deshishins.. like with the war and torchure cells and spyin... and secresy a nd bribes annd stuff like that.

well i am the desider arounn here... i dont no if you notised but after 9 11 i seezed absolute power... and i dint have to ask anyone if it was ok i just seezed it... be cause of the emergincy.

and i am gonna keep my power... so i had to distroy any rivals who mite have power too... like the cia... and the congres and the media.. and the cort juges and the u n... and the sientists. and they all take orders from me now.

and you have to go a long with it be cause i am doin it to keep america safe... so you cant critisize... ha ha it shur is fun bein the desider...

bye for now

p s you cant impeech me be cause there is a war goin on... an any way i wold just take that power too... to keep america safe from the war. bye

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the truth, the way Bush really thinks (and spells!)

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the truth, the way Bush really thinks (and spells!)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home