Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I think my brother Jeb would make a great president.


hi... you no i have bin thinkin a lot about my legisy... and i no that the legisy i am gonna have is a world that is free and dont have any tirany... so they wont make terorists to come over here and hurt america.

and so i am gonna have a real nise presidenshil libary with places were people can set a spell and talk about freedom and stuff.

but who am i gonna leave the presidensy too... i never did sire a man child... and i would leave to jenna or the other one but... a girl can not be president... it is in the constitushin.

so who am i gonna leave it too... i think my brother jeb wold make a real good presidennt... even tho he is not real smart like me... and if he does not want it there is my brother neel... or the brother we kep locked up in the atick... yea they are all good and they will be my legisy of real good leadership for america.

bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home