Monday, May 15, 2006

I have a plan to stop illegal immigration.

hi... you no it is part of my job to talk to world leaders... an i like talkin to world leaders... it is an importent job be cause there contry is always smaller and not as good as america... and they want to kno my opinyins so they can be like us.

an i just had a real nice talk with the president of mexico... fox i call him bean buddy... he was callin me be cause i have a real good plann to mass thousans of troops on the mexico border... and they aint there to hunt grownhogs... so fox was real upset about it.

so i said dont you worry bean buddy mexeco is still a reall good amigo of the u s but we dont want any more smelly beaaners imigrashins over on this side of the boarder. and the troops is to keep them out wich is my job. an he sed some thinn in spanish and hung up.

see i am real good at diplomisy. bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home