Saturday, February 18, 2006

My faith is important to me.




hi... well you no it is sun day agin so my thot for the day is about baby jesus, wich is the little god that lives in my hart an tells me to invade contries and stuff... and he tole me i am gonna rule at his rite hand after the beest with sevin heds rises up out of the oshin.... and that is what makes me infaliable wich means i never make a mistaek.

an some times i get so happy thinkin about baby jesus that i dance around the oval ofice... and this one time i was dancin so hard i spilled my drink on the british ambasider... and then i tole him we are fitin a new kind of war and thats why we have to distroy the constitushin... ha ha yea i remember that day it was a real fun day.

bye for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Say, you better watch out for that hed of that beest risin' up out of yer pants, Dear Leader! Hehe-heh. I'm just makin' a joke like you duz, sir.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

You old horse milker you! Hehe-heh. That wuz another one.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, deer leeder's got a lil ole thang and that's why he's got baby jeezis to do all his good rape and pillage for him...oops, pillage has two syllables...soddy bout dat one...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home