Thursday, January 19, 2006

My domestic surveilance program is 100% legal.



hi... you no i hate terorism unlike some people... and i will do anythin to get them. so i am doin a lot of secrit stuff... wire tapin and secrit interigashin camps all over the world.

and some peopl are sayin it is illegil... well i got a bunch of lawyers around here and there job is to say it is all legil if you care about that... and they will.

now i dont care about it too mush.. you no we got atacked on 9 11... an it was be cause we had too many laws and stuff. you see i am real smart i am the first presient to figger that out... i rememmer when i was on vacashin in 01 and they gave me the pdb that said bin laden was gonna strike in the us... i sed dam there is no point in me doin any thing be cause theres too many laws and stuff so i am just gonna stay on vacashin... and you see wut happined next...

now some people are sayin... that i am gettin to be a dick tater be cause i wont follow any laws... well i am not a dick tater... i could be if i wanned to but i dont want to be a dick tater... now i admit that some times when i am drinkin my wisky i start wannin to be a dick tater but wen i wak up i am real glad to be the president. so dont you go worrien about me bein a dick tater.

bye for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harriet said...

Sir, I am a bit confused. First you told me that Harriet Miers was the most qualified person to be elevated to the Supreme Court of the United States. Now I am told that Samuel Alito is the most qualifed nominee.

It would be easier for me to agree with you if I knew what I was agreeing with. It all makes my head hurt...

(of course, why we would have a Supreme Court I'll never understand...)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Yer no tater, sir, that's for sure.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Leader,

How does one get in touch with the supreme leader?

I would like to discuss in great diskussion about some prospekts.

God Bless the Leader!

-BushIsMyLeader

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home