Monday, November 28, 2005

Pray for victory.



hi... well you no it is sunday agin so it is time for another thot about baby jesus... who lives in my hart and is the one true god.

baby jesus likes it wen you do the stuff he sais and he likes to be praised and stuff... and he gets mad if you dont do what he says and he makes hurricains and stuff.

and what baby jesus wants you to do now is support the war and support yer dear leader... and dont make him mad be cause he will inflict you.

so i want all good americans to go down to your local chuch and get down on your nees and preay to baby jesus for victory

and all the armies will get a baby jesus on the end of a long stick... and they will carry the baby jesus stick at the head of there armies wen they go out to do batle with the emeny. and it will shoot out fire bolts and stuff and owr armys will be invinsible wich means they cant be defeeted.

bye for now ps sorry about the late post but there was still a lot of wisky and stuff left over from thanks givin. bye and prey real hard for dear leader.

7 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Do you know where I can get one of them Baby-Jesus-On-A-Stick things? I looked at Walmart but they must be all sold out. Does it come with batteries, or is the batteries sold seperate? If sold seperate, please indicate what size I should stock up on. Thanks, dear leader, and I'm prayin' so hard for you I broke my middle finger.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Genevieve Hinson said...

*giggles* Jesus-on-a-stick hehe. I needed that laugh!!!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

CB (Whoever you are.) I LOVE whirled peas!! I especially loved to watch my mother whirl them.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus on a stick - that is the funniest thing I have read all day. Thanks - I needed that.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to apologize for the lack of any replies by Dear Leader, but we don't let him read the comments.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

*laughs alot*
"I'm prayin' so hard for you I broke my middle finger."
damn if that aint the best expression I've heard all year.

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just found this blog, it is grate to be abel to read the presedint's daily thouhgt , its very reasshuring because day after day the dammed libruls wont leave the poor guy alone, all he wonts to do is just to do his job and its hard work, bringing freedom to sodom hussein's rape rooms and stopping the gays. And they are saying only 35 per sent of the pubic aproval but I don't unnerstand, 35% sounds like alot 2 me, that is more than twice as much as in sherry and i like sherry. So really he is doing just fine and almost everone i know here in northwest Idaho says he's prolly the best prez since nixon, way better than that gay CLITNON but what i do'nt get is why on this blog Mr. Bush doens't seam to right the headlines for the stories, they seem to be writen by somebody else, i can't put my figner on it, they just don't sound like him. But anyway keep up th e good work and we are preying for ya. Bring 'em on!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home