Friday, November 18, 2005

I place a lot of trust in my Vice President.



hi... you no bein the presi dent is real hard work... and i am real lucky i have all these people who are my aids to help me make real good desishins for america.

now my vice presi dent is dick cheny... he is a real good aid... he is one of the real smart peopl who toll me that i had to invade iraq as soon as i got the chance... and he toll me that we would be greted with flowers and there would be no casulties.

and so wen 9 11 hapened we went rite over ther an invaded and there hasnt been another terrrisst attack in america since then... so that proves we are rite.

i am havin a real nice visit in asha and i wil rite more about that later but evry one is askin me about iraq... and all i have to say is we are gonna stay in there until the job is done why does every one keep askin me abou t it. anyway bye for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Ah, 'The Days of Flowers & No Casulties'! Them wuz the days, wuszn't they, Dear Leader? Thanks for recallin' to me them days!

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear leader..

don't let dem folks git you dahn wit silly little things like da facts. Ya got dis far witout dem! Relax and take yerself a nice bike ride! Jes make sure ya hol' on reel tight, now, ya hear?

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear leader,
I wonder about that trust. I saw this article from a reliable source of information about Dick Cheney
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/43189
care to comment?

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home