Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I demand total victory in the war on terror.



hi... my job as commader and leader is to see the big pichsure... and give orders and directshins, and it is up to other people to carry out the big orders i give. and i learned that at ceo skool and i am the ceo presidnet.

like with iraq i gave my order to go turn the whole middle east into a freedom lovin democracy... and they had to go do it... now some peopl say we have to be more realistic about our goals over there and i say no my orders are for all the soldiers to stay over there until all the freedum haters are dead. and they have to follo my orders be cause i am the commander.

and we have enouf troops over there to get the job done... my commanders on the ground say they dont really need any more and it is goin real good. i was talkin to one of em the other day and he said i "really screwed the pooch" which is miltairy lingo for i did a real good job. and i will keep on screwin the pooch for many years until all the terorists are dead. bye for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Be careful you don't screw too many pooches, Dear Leader. But then I suppose like the pharohs of old you are virile man with many manly sperms and I suppose you got a hard on all day so go ahead, screw all the pooches you can. That's what I say. You deserve it. PS: I won't tell Baby Jesus.

9:59 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

But I will...he he!

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dear Leader. I remember when you were running for preznit back in 2000 and you said you were the CEO of Texas. I dint believe a politishn could act like his state was a buzness instead of a state in the Untied States and get away with it, But you did it! You are one talented s.o.b. And besides, I guess its true that everything is like a bisness to you. To the man who has only a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail. All hail!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Strix Cratylus said...

What happened to your legs in that picture, Dear Leader? You're looking like that French guy, Max Cleland.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Pascal roulette program Filipinos gangbang Tee lime green shirts Celebrex for reducing polyp formation in people with yasmin paized eczema and facial cleansers Usage topamax Two piece swimsuit dd cup fioricet Acyclovir 200mg capssule wat Pogo game help Forum jersey new soccer youth appliance repair honolulu Authorized free credit report Patient accounting policies and procedures Dogs take ultram Porsche race http://www.penis-enlargement-pills-1.info/advice-for-white-women-dating-black.html yasmin birth control sexual side effects phone headsets

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Baseball stores catalog free color Dealerships license plate frames assembly hose irving pressure washer

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home