Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My choice for the Supreme Court is Harriet Miers.



hi... you know there is a vacensy now on the supreme cort. and to fill the vacensy my choice is gonna be harriet myers. i know her real good. she is my lawyer. she is a real nice christian lady and she is way up in my loyalty net work even tho i have known her only ten years. that pishier of her up there of her and me is her handin me the pdb about bin laden. i rememmer that nite it was chilli nite.

and i have had long talks with harriet. she agrees with my ideas about executive power. and she says i am the smaratest man she has ever nown. so she is gonna make real good decishins for america.

now some people are sayin that she has no experience. well you have to have real good experience to be a cort judge and she has it. and it is real good that i am pickin some one out side of the judishle monestary be case you want some one that doesnt have a lot of opinins out there to read.

any way she will put my mark on the society for a generashin. bye for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear leader,

I agree with you about Miz Miers. But I don't understan "judishl monastery." It sounds familar and I feel sur I should know what that means but I just can't think of it. Probaly because Im not as smart as you, but I'm confused.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dear Leader meant "the judicial monestary" as a metaphor for the enclosed world of judges... Ms. Miers is not herself a judge.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear leader, where are you? have you abandonded us?

10:22 AM  
Blogger Trucker Bob said...

Please, Dear Leader, is it true that Ms. Miers is really Michael Chertoff in drag?

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home