Monday, October 24, 2005

History will vindicate me.



hi again... you no i have been hearin reports that some of my desishins are bein critisiced... there is a lot of opinin goin on... about my presidensy... and some peopl are sayin i am just about the worst president ever... and that i make some bad desishins and even wen they are bad i stick to the decishins be cause i cant change my mind and do it rite...

well... i disagree. be cause i have a real bold vishin for wher i am takin america and the world... and history will prove that i am reite... and wen the midle east is a great big freedom lovin demo crasy and america is free of huricains then i will look like a goddam geniues and i will be hailed as the gratest president ever.

some people just dont have my vishin and it looks like i am makin a lot of mistaeks... but it is not a mistake it is a real bold move that will pay off someday... we just have to waite for that day it is in gods hands now... and if you keep criticisin my deshinhns then god will inflict you... so shut up and let me make my real good dishishins. bye for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Sir! I will shut up and do as instructed!

all you other people out there do the same....

or else..

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home