Thursday, October 13, 2005

I do not turn with the winds of public opinion.



hi agin... you know there has bin a lot of talk lately about poles... now we have a bunch of people in the wite house full time lookin at poles and anilizin them... and they say the poles are real bad for me and that the majority thinks i am a failure.

well i do not make my desishins based on poles... the way i make my desishins is i get briefed by my closest advisers... and it is oril breafing i do not like to read to much be cause it makes my brain sells hurt... and then i lissen to my gut... and i you are readin this then you know that my gut is where baby jesus talks to me... and then i make my desishin. and then i am done for the day after that it is all in God's hands...

and i never re con sider any of my dishishins... like when i desided to invade iraq i made my deshishin and that was that... no matter what we were gonna go in and we did.

now if the poles say i made a good deshishn that just shows how popular i am... and if they dont then that proves i am a real bold leader who does not make deshisins based on the poles... so you see i win no matter what...

bye for now and if the poles call you say you love dear leader bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Trucker Bob said...

Proud to see that you have mastered the hand-set on the phone.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home