Thursday, January 05, 2006

I had a very good meeting with former Cabinet members.




hi... i had a real good meetin today with a bunch of secritaries to other presidents... that is a picshure of us up with me... and dick and rummy and condi.... and you can tell how jelis they all wer that they did not get to be my secritarys... and i did not no a lot of them i think some of em worked for my dad... wen he was presidnet.

and we tole them that we have a real good victery plan in iraq and things are real good over there and evrey thing is on track for victery anad i tole them to go out and spred the word so peple will see we have a real good vcitery plan.

and then i went in the next room to play my video game be cause it was video game time.. and i herd a lot of shouten and stuff from the meetin room it sounded like they were havin a real good meetin.

any way this otta get pepole to stop critisisn my war deschisns and you better quit critisizn me before you hert any more troops.

bye for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Boy, you sure suckered 'em in on that one, Dear Leader! Those Demoncrats are so goshdarn dumb, aren't they? Did they really think you were gonna take time away from your video game time to talk to them? Hahaha! You got 'em good, Dear Leader!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home