Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I will make bold proposals in my State of the Union address.



hi... you no i am workin real hard on my state speach... and it is real hard ritin a speach be cause there is so much that has got to go into it.

now last yere my speach was about my real bold plan for fixin the soshil securty... and we fixed it real good.

this yere i got a real bold plan for fixin the helth care... and do you no what my plan is... it is you can pay for yor own dam health care and there will be a tax cut for rich peopl too... so that is gonna incurige you to be rich so you can aford to pay for yer helth care and get the tax cut. that is called a ideoligy and we have a real good ideoligy in my gover mint.

bye for now

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Dear Dear Leader, You have been encouraging me to be rich for many years now and I am still not rich. What have I done wrong?

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home