Thursday, February 02, 2006

I will destroy all the tyranny in the world to keep America safe.




hi... you no it is my mishin givin by god to distroy all the tirriny in the world... that is the only way america can be safe. and that is why we are in iraq and are gonna stay over there until all the tirriny is gone from the hole world.

now some peopl are askin me... were did i get that stratigy from. and it is real simple... this one summer wen i was in skule i was home for the summer... and owr back yard had a bunch of hornits in it. be cause there was hornits nests all around in the back yard... and one of em stung me. and so i new that i wuld never be safe until all the hornits were dead. so i got real lickered up and ran around kickin there nests and hitten at em with sticks and flickin lit matches at em to try to set em on fire.... and i dont rememmer how it turned out but i bet it turned out real good... and that is were i got my stratigy from... and it is a real good stratigy.

bye for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never bin so inspired. God dam the Democrat Party.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

That IS the best way to deal with them hornetty nests. Kick 'em and that scatters 'em all over the place. Good job...

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to be a nag, but I'm missing the daily thoughts...hope to see more soon. They have a way of making me laugh, and realize yeah, there's hope for a betta nashin...

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, really, thank you. This is probably the first time I have actually *smiled*, and laughed out loud in... well, weeks. Awesome. Love it. Keep up the thoughts, Dear Leader.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home