Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I like to have some fun when I am on vacation.



hi... you know we are working real hard down here in crawford.... keepin amrica safe for freedom and stuff... but we like to have our fun too. we like to play jokes and stuff.

and the bigest joker is my secretary of defense rumsfeld i call him rummy... anyway he is doin a real good job he is the best secretary ever... but the last couple of years he has begged me like a milyen times to let him resign and i always say no way be cause he is doin such a good job.

any way the otehr day we were gettin ready for another forin policy meetin about iraq and he begged me to let him resign again and he was begign and beggin... and i said no way... and he ran over to the curtins and he took the rope off and he started tiein the rope around his neck and he started screemin he was gonna do it and he said i was a in human monster... and i laffed and laffed. and we have jokes like that all the time down here in craw ford... helps break up the stress of a busy work day.

bye for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve Hinson said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm darn near crying.

Thanks for ligthening the mood up!

~g

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gen, thanks for the comments... I will try to keep up but Dear Leader generates so many thoughts it is hard to get them all down.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Jim said...

a goodun!

ol W sure gettin the heat eh?

was down to 36% approval a few days ago.

see they schedualed a 911 style drill, here soon. nukes the theme...

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home