Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Presidential Prayer



hi... well you know it is sunday the lords day... so even tho i am on my vacation i am gonna pray a prsidential prayer up to baby jesus...

dear baby jesus... hi... you know you promised me victry in iraq... you promised no casulties... well not to get too uppity but when are you gonna start deliverin... some people are startin to lose their nerve... well i am not gonna lose my nerve we are gonna stay in iraq until it is just like texas.... no matter how many pepole get to go up to hevin... we gotta stay in there until it doesnt look like i made a mistake..... that is real important be cause if i made a mistake then you made a mistake and baby jesus cant make a mistake so i dont no what to do now... so pleas smite all the pepole who are losin there nerve and smite that lady whos campin outside my ranch.

thank you for heedin my prayers and stuff... it sure is a big job bein your right hand on earth but i am up for it as long as i get my vacations.....

bye for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

"...Amen.

Oh, and a P.S. I was wonderin' if You could see fit to make this rat let go of my testicles.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, god told pat robertson that iraq was going to be a bloodbath. jokes on you W!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home