Friday, August 04, 2006

I enjoy summer vacation.


hi... you no i am real blessed to be presidint... it is the perfict job for me be cause i am real decisive with my deshishins... an you get to take all the vacashins you want... except this year they tole me... i was gonna have a real short vacashin.. so i can work more to keep the power for the republicin party... so i have to go to funraisers and stuff...

but i like my vacashins... this one time... wen i was home for the summer... i gess i was about sixtene... i was out on the gulf with my frend grady... on his dads boat... he had a real nice seventity two footer... and we was out there drinkin beers... and he come out with this cocane and said i shold try it...

so i did... and it made me feel like i cold be president... ha ha now look at me... an grady is a vise president at his dads company...

i am not sayin it is for evey one... be cause it can hert your brain... and i did enouf coke to run the winner alimpics on... so i am real lucky it did not effect my brain sells too.

now i dont do the cocane any more so i can keep my brain sells real good for makin good deshishns for america... and they test me twise a week to see if i have bin takin it...

any way thats all i have for today... bye for now

2 Comments:

Blogger Citisucks said...

Just summer vacation. Hmm, do vacation days count all the days you spending fucking the corporate terrorists and the senate? or do you only count summer vacation as the time spent fucking Laura?

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Burglar alarm systems monitoring

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home