Saturday, June 25, 2005

I have a plan for victory in Iraq.



hi again...

you know they are telling me to stop talking about the social security all the time because they fixed the problem... and i can stop talking about it so much... that sure is a realief because i was real worried about what was gonna happen in 2042 if we did not fix the problen... and they said it is fixed now so i can stop talkin about my plan... i might talk about it some more tho because i have learned a lot about the social security and i do not like to let my brain sells go to waste like that.

So now I am talkin to america about my plan for victory in iraq. and it is real simple.

i am gonna announce the Victory Tax Cuts... all income over 200,000 a year will be free from all taxation. and it is for victory we need the tax cut to beat the terrorissts. and do not worry if your income is under 200000 then you will not be affected. so dont watch this too close if you are not making that much money.

Bye for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dear leader blog is funny as Hell -keep up the good work and keep slammin the mofo

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home