Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I am on top of the Katrina thing now.



hi... i have heard reports of a big hurricain hitten new orlenes. and now i want you all to kno i am cuttin my vacation short two days and comin back to the white house.

now when i was enjoin my vacaton i looked at the wether channel a couple times a day to get the wether for my bike rides... and i saw there was a real big hurricain comin. and i asked if the huricane was comin into craw ford today and they said no so i went on my bike ride.

but boy it sure does look like a big mess down there now. so now i am gonna get back to work. and you no that means its a real serious situation. like this one summer i was on vacation and i got this pdb about bin laden getten a attack ready and i stayed on my vacation. because i need my vacations so i can have a real balanced life and make crisp desishons.

they say it was the levees brakin but i no the levees are real strong... i was able to move federal money from the levees to iraq... to use the money to fite for freedom.

and i am havin don rumsfeld run this whole operation... so you no it is gonna go good. bye for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jed said...

Thank you Dear Leader, I feel much better knowing you are on top of this. I'm sure the flooding and looting and dying and stuff will stop once you put that call into God, right? He is still taking your calls, isn't he? Isn't he??

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let 'em pull 'emselves up by their boot straps Dear Leader. It's their fault for living in hurricane territory. Last thing we need is more gov’ment freeloaders.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Trucker Bob said...

I see you on TV right now Dear Leader and I think the facial expressions and grunting show us how seriously you're taking this.

Your advice just now not to buy gas unless we need it, shows how wrong the people who call you a complete waste of sperm truly are.

Simian reproduction is a noble cause.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

I saw you on TV today too, Dear Leader. You are so smart. You can talk all that refinery and pipeline lingo. And I was so happy to hear you say you would shoot to death any looters or price-gougers. Of course, all your friends are price-'gorgers'...heh-heh...just a little refinery and pipeline humor. I know I can never top you tho. You are so funny!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Dear Leader for not cancelling the patriot day celebration for fallen martyrs in the struggle against america's enemies and support the troops bonaza slash propaganda event with country singing sensation clint black. despite the death and destruction in new orleans, america still needs its propaganda, and could there be any better way to remember those who died on 9/11/01 than with a pentagon-sponsored march to support the troops in iraq and listen to some great patriotic country music?

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home